Working at Deap Design
If you are passionate about beautiful solutions, a clever sense for creative ideas, great skills in Alias or similar software, and would like to work in our creative studio in Sausalito, CA, we would be happy to hear from you.
Send your portfolio and resume to email@example.com
We are currently seeking talented candidates for mid-level and senior-level industrial designer positions to expand our industrial design team.
Candidates are extremely creative with great sketching skills, sculptural sensitivity, have a strong interest in interior design and trends, an eye for the big picture and the drive to seek perfection in every detail. And must have a strong aptitude for mechanical construction and holistic problem solving.
- Contribute a large amount of innovative and creative ideas to the design projects at hand
- Demonstrate a passionate interest in cultural trends and consumer habits
- Build 3D models to support design development, sculptural development, and prototyping – (Alias proficiency is a big plus!)
- Create solutions that excite and move the market forward
- Translate brand values into design concepts, graphics and sculptural form
- Propose color, materials, texture, patterns as it relates to the full design intent of the product design
- Support all areas of design with specific tasks including document lay-out and production, design research, renderings and presentation design.
- 2-5 years of Industrial design working experience
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Design
- 3D modeling skills, preferably Alias Design, and/or Rhino, SolidWorks
- Great communication skills; visual, verbal and written
- Very high level of hand sketching
- Great hand modeling skills
- A portfolio that demonstrates a wide range of products, hand sketches, research and how you develop forms and creative solutions
- Ability to work well within a team
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.